"Student teacher ratio is very good. Explanation and doubt clearing was very good and understandable".
|Course Name||Duration||Entry Requirement||Fee (SGD)|
|Adobe Photoshop||15 hrs||Basic Computer Knowledge||S$450|
- Exploring the New Interface
- Title Bar, Menu Bar, Options Bar
- Document Window, The Toolbox
- All New Tabbed Palettes, Screen Modes
- Standard Screen Mode Maximized Screen Mode Full Screen Mode with Menu Bar, Full Screen Mode
- Selecting a Workspace, Managing Palettes
- Changing the Position of a Palette Group
- Working with Keyboard Shortcuts and Menu Settings
- Types of Image Formats
- Bitmap and Vector Images
- Understanding the Image Resolution
- About the Pixel Logic Understanding the Image Size, Editing Images, Rotating an Image
- Cropping an Image, Hiding Instead of Cropping
- Working with Canvas Size, Duplicating an Image
- Color Mode, RGB Mode, CMYK, Gray scale Mode, HSB Mode, Lab Mode
- Changing Modes, Making Color Adjustments Levels, Curves, Brightness/Contrast, Hue/Saturation, Variations, and File Formats
- Using Selections Tools, The Marquee Tools, Lasso Tools, Magic Wand Tool
- Making Color Range Selections, Modifying a Selection, Adding and Subtracting Selection
- Expand and Contract Commands, Grow and Similar Commands
- Refine Edges, Inverse, Transforming a Selection
- Scale, Rotate, Distort, Skew, Perspective, and Warp, Saving and Loading Selection
- Setting the Current Foreground and Background Colors, The Color Picker Dialog Box
- The Eyedropper Tool, The Color Palette
- The Swatches Palette, The Drawing Tools
- Using the Rectangle Tool, Using the Custom Shape Tool, The Pen Tool
- The Painting Tools The Gradient Tool
- The Paint Bucket Tool, The Brush Tool
- The Pencil Tool, The Color Replacement Tool
- The Retouching Tools, The Spot Healing Brush Tool, The Healing Brush Tool, Patch Tool
- Clone Stamp Tool, The Pattern Stamp Tool
- The Eraser Tool, The Background Eraser Tool The Magic Eraser Tool, The Blur Tool
- The Sharpen Tool, The Smudge Tool
- The Dodge Tool, The Bum Tool, Sponge Tool
- About the Layers Palette, Working with Layers
- Creating a New Layer Using the Layer via Cut Command
- Creating a New Layer Using the Layer via Copy Command, Changing Stack Order of Layer
- Merging Layers, Flattening Images
- Moving Layers between Images, Linking and Unlinking Layers
- Working with Adjustment Layers
- Applying Blend Modes, Masking Layers, Layer Masking, Vector Masking
- Type Masking, Shape Masking
- Using the Layer Style Dialog Box, About Filters, About Smart Objects and Filters
- Creating a Smart Object, Editing Smart Object, The Filter Gallery
- Applying the Extract Filter, Applying the Liquefy Filter, Applying the Vanishing Point Filter
- Applying the Artistic Filters, Applying the Blur Filters, Applying the Brush Stroke Filters
- Applying the Distort Filters
- Applying the Noise Filters
- Applying the Pixilated Filters, Applying the Render, Filters
- The Paths to Illustrator Command, Printing in Photoshop, Page Setup, Various Print Commands in Photoshop
No data found
Request For Brochure
Frequently asked questions
"The instructor is friendly and approachable. The course is taught in a detailed and structured way".
"The institution is well organized and show good response. C advance course covered all the relevant topics well".
"The trainer was patient and willing to pass his knowledge on other area as well".
"Next time I want to do another computer course I will definitely consider G-tec".
"The trainer is very patient. He doesn’t mind to keep repeating the same step. I am total new to the Autocad and ...
"The course is great and the trainer is having good knowledge in the topic. It will help me a lot in my upcoming ...
"My experience here was good. I hope that when I will have training I will come here."
"It is interesting for everyone to join the class .Good environment for learning."
"Patient teacher and staff great learning environment with sufficient facilities. Managed to have a thorough knowledge of Java".
"Other institutes don’t co-operate so much if somehow a student is unable to complete the course. But G-TEC has a very co –...
"Easy to understand concise . Friendly staff would recommend joining the course at G-TEC".
"Comprehensive course and cost effective".
"Contents in the Web designing course is detailed and benefited to me in my learning journey. The teachers are nice and helpful. G-TEC ...
" It is easy to follow and help you familiar with the fundamentals of C#.NET".
"G-TEC provides a good trainer qualified. It was a good learning experience in G-TEC for C#.net".
"The Java/J2ee course material was well presented and very helpful for my work. I really got a great amount out of ...
“I will encourage everyone to come for the Ms Office Basic course as the lessons are relevant to work. Teachers are willing to ...
"This is the best institution I found in Singapore. Because here the trainer as well as training was good. The trainers are very ...
"The VB.Net advanced training form G-TEC is very detailed and interesting training. The trainer is patient and willing to share her knowledge. ...
"Singapore is a great place to study and to work.And I'm glad, I came here through G-TEC COMPUTER EDUCATION CENTRE.Apart from ...
"G-TEC Computer Education Centre has provided me a golden opportunity to learn programming in depth and at my own pace. My trainers have ...